Should it become necessary to consult the factory regarding your H-A-S Static Phase Converter installation, please furnish as much of the following information as possible. This information will make it possible for the factory to properly diagnose the problem.
- Model Number of the H-A-S Static Phase Converter:
- Serial Number of the unit:
- Name of the firm that purchased unit from Steelman Industries:
- What is the application?
- What is the problem?
- Is the motor a 12 lead motor?
- Motor Data: (copy from motor nameplate to which H-A-S Static is mated).
- Motor Manufacturer:
- Voltage Rating:
- Full Load Amps:
- Type Motor Winding [Wye(star) or Delta connected]:
- (See page 2 for means to identify motor winding type)
- Service Factor:
- Starting Code:
- Power Factor:
- Voltage and Amperage Information: (with power on and motor connected to H-A-S).
Motor Unloaded Motor Loaded Voltage (T1 to T2) ________________ ________________ Voltage (T2 to T3) ________________ ________________ Voltage (T1 to T3) ________________ ________________ Amperage (L1 or L2) ________________ ________________ Amperage (T1) ________________ ________________ Amperage (T2) ________________ ________________ Amperage (T3) ________________ ________________
- System Information:
Single Phase Transformer KVA ________________ Wire Size: ________________ Disconnect Fuse Size ________________ L1, L2, & T1 ________________ Magnetic Starter Size ________________ T2 ________________ Wire Type ________________ T3 ________________